Jcontract is a new Java development tool that checks Design by Contract (DbC) contracts at
runtime. You can use Jcontract to verify that your class/component works
correctly and is being used correctly at the system level. Jcontract is a
stand-alone tool, but its capabilities are complementary to Jtest's. You can use
Jcontract to instrument and compile your DbC-commented Java code. Once you
integrate your class/component into the system, Jcontract monitors it at
runtime and reports system-level misuse and functionality problems.
Jcontract helps you achieve the satisfaction regarding system-level class
behavior every developer craves.
To learn more about Jcontract, see:
- Verifies functionality at the system level
- Flags component/class misuse at runtime
- Brings your product to market with confidence
- Slashes debugging and maintenance time
- Increases developer productivity
- Improves application reliability