Memory corruption and memory leak errors are extremely difficult to find,
often taking weeks (sometimes even months) to track down. Insure++ detects
these elusive, crash-causing errors in C/C++ applications. By using a
unique set of technologies, including mutation testing, Insure++
thoroughly examines and tests the code from inside and out, then reports
errors and pinpoints their exact location. Insure++ also performs coverage
analysis, clearly indicating which sections of the code were tested. By
integrating Insure++ into your development environment, you can save weeks
of debugging time and prevent costly crashes from affecting your customers.
To learn more about Insure++, see:
- Detects numerous categories of elusive errors such as: memory corruption,
memory leaks, memory allocation errors, variable initialization errors, variable
definition conflicts, pointer errors, library errors, logic errors, and
- Pinpoints not only the source of the leaks but also the location in the code
where they occurred
- Supports all popular compilers, such as cc, gcc, and acc
- Capable of checking third-party libraries and functions, and interfaces to
modules written in languages other than C
- Allows you to switch between quick, selective checking and thorough checking
with full instrumentation
- Finds large classes of C++-specific errors
- Slashes development and debugging time by days and weeks
- Eliminates the negative customer experiences that result from crash-causing
- Reduces maintenance and support costs
- With frequent use it helps to remove algorithmic errors.
- Availability on variety of platforms makes it an excellent tool for
- Integrates seamlessly into the development cycle
Insure++ is available for the following platforms.
- Windows NT/2000 (supports Visual C++ 6.0)
- UNIX, including: DEC (Alpha 4.x, TruUnix64 5), HP (HPUX 10.x & 11.x), IBM
(AIX 4.3.x), Linux, SGI (Irix 6.5), Solaris/Sparc (7, 8), and Solaris x86 (7, 8).