Insure++ 5.2 UNIX Release Notes
Insure++ 5.2 Beta --> Insure++ 5.2 (9/1/2000)
- General Regression Bug fixes for Chaperon and Insure++
- LeakFilter is now supported
- Optimize Runtime (Intergrated 5.1 runtime fixes)
Insure++ 5.1 --> Insure++ 5.2 Beta (7/13/2000)
- Chaperon Integration
- Notes regarding Chaperon mode:
- It does not currently support multithreaded programs (neither pthread_... nor clone()).
- vfork(2) is remapped to fork(2). Programs depending on vfork() semantics may not work properly.
- You can not execute Insure++-instrumented binaries.
- Statically-linked binaries will not have any dynamic-memory bugs detected (only READ_UNINIT_MEM).
- It does not support Inuse.
- LeakFilter is currently not implemented.
- Enhanced Runtime and Instrumentation